Press Release: 10 May 2016,
The Sidharth group introduces the High Speed Shutter in the Indian market for the first time. Opening speed for this door is 1.7 m/sec.
The doors in the market get scratched after being used for a while. In Sidharth doors the shutters don’t bend on each other and stand seperate from each other. Therefore you cannot see those kind of scrathes in Sidharth doors. That’s the reason why our doors looks as new even after long time of usage. Sidharth doors operate so quietly that you even do not notice it.
Advantages of high speed roll door:
- Because of its special texture it is a very isolated door. It is energy efficient. This door operates between 1-2 m/sec speeds.
- These kind of roll doors are compact so takes less space in your work area.
- This door’s shutters work seperately and do not bend on each other as in other doors. This property is unique for this door and protects your door as it looks like new. The doors made of sheet iron get scratches and dents after several times used.
- We use special rubber on the contact parts of our shutters which help us to decrease the bump noises. It is so quiet that you will not even notice the door operating.
- The bottom profile of this Aluminum doors prevents dust and wind to enter inside. This profile also helps the door to land softly on floor while closing.
- In energy cuts the door can be opened and closed manually. Optionally we can also provide you remotes that can control the operation of the door.
- We create a solid and rigid system by using these thick aluminum shutters as our door structure.
- The doors can be delivered in desired RAL color.
Areas of Use
- In all kind of outside environment | As storage door | As garage door | As store door
For more information visit us at : http://www.sidharthshutters.com/